Approved Contractor for Rubberbond EPDM
MSB Roofing Services Ltd are the approved Contractor for Rubberbond EPDM Single Ply Membrane in Kent for Domestic and Commercial use.
The unique fleece backing allows easy installation to a variety of deck surfaces resulting in a system suitable for overlayment of existing surfaces, roof renovation, new projects, domestic roofing or industrial installation. It is also the perfect waterproofing layer for green roofs and terraces and has a complete of accessories from paving support discs to drainage outlets extending it’s exceptional performance and adaptability.
Why do we recommend you install this system on your next flat roofing project?
The advantages of RubberBond FleeceBack EPDM are…
• Fastest, most reliable and best looking system to install
• Clean & safe to install
• Proven to last for over 50 years
• Safe -No flame, heat or welding during installation – no hotworks
• 67% fewer seams than modified bitumen roofs
• Greater puncture resistance than most modified bitumen roofs
• Will not tear, split or crack
• Able to be easily fitted at any time of year
Installing RubberBond FleeceBack gives you…
• The superior strength of the 2.6mm fleece reinforced EPDM
• No shrinkage – unlike standard EPDM membranes – a quality that standard EPDM can’t offer
• No creases unlike standard EPDM membranes
• Faster, stronger adhesion to all surfaces with the fleece backing
• 180% greater tear and 60% greater puncture resistance than 1.52mm EPDM
• Better coverage of existing surface unlike thinner EPDM membranes
• Factory Applied Tape: 75% faster, 30% stronger than traditional EPDM seams
• Only available to approved contractors, not to the DIY sector
• No installation of peel stops or base tie-ins necessary
• Superior strength of the 2.6mm thick RubberBond FleeceBack offers 40% greater puncture resistance and 180% greater tear resistance than 1.52mm EPDM
• Durable – 30 year old roofs tested and performing like new
• BBA Approved membrane
• NHBC accepted waterproofing system
• Achieves highest European fire ratings
• Technology of Factory Applied Tape (FAT™)
• Ideal for overlayment of existing surface, complete renewal or new build projects
• Does not become brittle or degrade with age
• Low odour and noise – great for re-roofing occupied buildings
• Easily seamed to other materials & roofing systems
• Ultra violet and ozone resistant
• Highly weather resistant
• Superior looking flat roof membrane
• Tough enough to walk on
• Easily bends with no stress to follow the details of the roof
• Over 1 Billion square meters installed Worldwide
RubberBond FleeceBack™ EPDM is the ideal roofing membrane for your domestic or commercial flat roofing project.
If you are looking for a flat roofing membrane that will give you peace of mind for years to come and offers the widest range of design options look no further than RubberBond FleeceBack.
MSB Roofing Services Ltd provide a 20 Year Guarantee on this product.
For more information about this product please download the brochures below, for quotes and queries please contact us.